We all spend a large part of our lives shopping and furnishing our houses. Eating, dressing and arranging our homes are activities that take up lots of our time and effort.
Buying behaviour is not just rational and pragmatic but also emotional. External influences such as the media, exchanges with other people, emotions, customs and habits learned in our childhood homes all play a major role in our purchases.
Our experience in this area covers product ranges as diverse as food (cheese, cereals, meat...) and consumer durables (white goods, fully automatic coffee machines...) through to small items of daily use (clothes, cleaning products, irons, household utensils...).
Our expertise covers the product’s entire life cycle:
- from the idea: innovation workshops, insight identifications
- to target group analysis: positioning, benefits
- through naming and packaging: communication and packaging tests
- up to product development: concept, product and in-home usage tests
We also monitor all aspects of sales and distribution, including sales shelf performance, shopping behaviour and POS studies.
Drawing on many years of experience, we work directly with manufacturers and partner institutes in international studies, taking on the fieldwork and analysis for a single country.
LIMEST offers you:
- years of experience in European markets, especially in Germany, France and Poland
- team work: our experienced, highly-qualified staff carry out fieldwork and analysis
- long-standing collaboration with manufacturers and partner institutes
- profound knowledge of the retail industry and solid expertise
- a broad portfolio of offline and online methods