Change is no longer unusual in organisations and companies, but is a recurrent phenomenon. All the processes of global change, whether they are caused by the digital revolution, mergers or planned evolution, are part of the remit of change management.Our experience in qualitative social research enables us to develop creative concepts tailored to fit our clients.
Change always starts with people. We aim to create organisational cultures in which people, with all their differences and abilities, can cooperate well together.
Various forms of consultation processes make it possible to involve every participant.
In a working and communicative atmosphere characterised by respect a positive culture able to deal effectively with errors can develop, space for innovation can grow and individual potential can be promoted.
It is particularly important to us to accompany the implementation phases of our clients’ projects because this enables us to offer them real added value.
LIMEST offers you:
- experience in working with private businesses as well as public and civil society institutions
- a broad portfolio of methods and expertise in consultation processes
- process-oriented work on your specific needs
- wide-ranging expertise and experience in the area of change management
- objective, "external" scrutiny and trenchant analysis of actual situations
- a broad portfolio of tools drawn from social research, group dynamic theories and models and creativity research (novelty and value)